Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Things have finally calmed down and are pretty much back to normal after having the baby ad the holidays so I am back to menu planning.

Sunday
Chinese Food (we had my family over to exchange Christmas presents)

Monday
Baked Haddock
Broccoli

Tuesday
Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Lettuce
Brown Rice
Corn
String Beans
(kids will have grilled cheese sandwiches on wheat bread because the chicken is too spicy for them)

Wednesday
Pasta and Chicken Sausage in Marinara Sauce
Italian Bread
Broccoli

Thursday
Breaded Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Beets
String Beans

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
I work until 6 pm so my husband feeds the kids before I get home and we eat something easy, like pasta

My kids can sometimes be picky (especially the two year old) so along with serving them what we are eating we also give them fruit, yogurt and wheat bread with all fruit jelly, peanut butter or butter. Due to my baby's milk allergy I have to avoid all dairy (I'm breastfeeding) so all meals served at dinner are dairy free.

My husband is on call this week at work so who knows if I'll be able to follow the plan, but at least I have one now!

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment