Saturday, December 17, 2011

Taking a Break...


Nov 28 2010 008
photo credit
I have been a bit lackluster in the posting these days and honestly, I have not really been in the mood for posting.

My baby is now five weeks old (where did the time go?) and though I am finally feeling better after my c-section I am now trying to get back into the swing of things. Add to that the fact that Christmas is next Sunday and I am feeling a but overwhelmed at the moment.

We are hosting Christmas at our house this year which means I need to write up a menu and a shopping list and then I need to actually go to the store to buy the wonderful food that I will be slaving over the oven making (did I mention that I am working all day until 6 pm on Christmas Eve- sucks to be me). I have wrapped exactly two presents out of the god-knows-how-many presents I have stacked in the toy closet and in my bedroom but luckily all of my shopping is done, only thanks to the wonderment that is the internet.

So, needless to say I am going to be taking a blogging break to at least after Christmas. Hopefully when I return I will have a lot of witty posts to write about how much my kids drive me crazy and why is it that husbands count down to that six week post-natal appointment like it is the day they will win the Powerball Jackpot (if you're a mom, you know exactly what I mean).

Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment