Monday, November 21, 2011

Who Needs Toys When You Have a Box?


I have been doing a ton of online shopping lately. There have been lots of great deals and in between being super pregnant and then not being able to drive for two weeks due to the c-section, online shopping has been a sanity saver.

Besides keeping UPS in business, my online shopping has produced many boxes in my home. If there is one thing that my kids love it is empty boxes- almost to the point where I wonder why I even bother buying toys.

But, like with most things, the kids playing with a box together inevitably turns into the kids fighting. Then the magical box gets confiscated and ends up in the recycle bin. The kids don't really mind though because they know that their mommy is an online shopping junkie and that the nice UPS man will bring more boxes to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment