Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome Home!


Jillian Harper
Born on November 10, 2011
7 lbs 1 oz.

Here she is, the new addition to our family.

So far she has been a wonderful baby- especially compared to her brother and sister who I swear fight with each other just to drive me crazy. Speaking of the little monsters, they adore their new little sister and give her kisses whenever they get a chance.


And can I just say that as a wife and mother, seeing my husband holding our newborn daughter makes me fall in love with him all over again.

5 comments:

  1. Ive been waiting for this post! Shes adorable a peanut! I love her name as well :) Hope your feeling good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Just adorable. LOVE the name:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed this post. Love the name. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete