Monday, November 28, 2011

Time Out...

365/365
photo credit
So, as it turns out normal life is not going to be happening for me for a little longer.

Between going shopping yesterday, baking a butt load of cookies for my son's school, doing stuff around the house today and dropping off and picking up my son from school my body is cursing me. My incision from my c-section looks as if it is coming apart a tiny bit (most likely from putting the baby's car seat in and out of the car and lugging it in and out of school) and I randomly started bleeding tonight- not enough to soak multiple maxi-pads but enough to freak me out a bit.

My body has spoken and is saying "chill out you crazy b****!" So tomorrow instead of running a bajillion errands while my mom has the two older kids for the day I will be chilling on my couch with the baby. I am upset by this because I hate sitting down and doing nothing, especially when there is tons of stuff that needs to be done. My father in law will also be driving my son to school for at least the next week so I can avoid having to load the kids in and out of the car.

I suppose this could a lesson for me to ask for help when I need it but I'm extremely stubborn so whatever teachable moments this episode has are useless to me. I will continue to only ask for help when I am forced to and maybe, just maybe someday this crazy b**** will chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment