Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Baby, New Boss in Town...

Only women can change a diaper?
photo credit
I have been a little MIA lately- who knew newborn babies took up so much time (insert sarcastic tone of voice)? My new little daughter likes to constantly be held at all times, even when she is sleeping, which is putting a bit of a damper on me getting anything done. It is nice to just sit with her though (except at night when I would really like to sleep without a baby drooling, spitting up and farting on me) and I try to keep reminding myself that she is our last baby and that I should slow down and enjoy these moments with her.

I have been shopping a few times but have not taken any pictures. Basically, to sum up my trips to the store, I bought stuff we needed, I used a few coupons here and there and I spent more on things than I normally would because I haven't been able to muster up enough of giving a shit to make any real shopping lists and to pull any necessary coupons. I do have to say that as far as grocery shopping goes that I have been spending less than $50 a week (we usually spend about $75 a week) mostly thanks to my fanatical pre-childbirth grocery shopping sprees. Like I said before, I have been paying more for stuff but since we don't need as much of it I have been staying under budget.

So, I will try to post more but it all comes down to if my little bundle of joy (and drool and spit up and farts) will let me get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment