Thursday, November 3, 2011

Freezer Cooking

Between yesterday and today I did some freezer cooking in preparation for the baby's arrival (only one week away!).

I ended up making three pans of lasagna (one was eaten last night for dinner), one pan of stuffed shells, three pans of meatloaf (one will be eaten tonight for dinner) and three pounds of meatballs.

It really doesn't seem like much now that I look at this picture but I was so tired today and yesterday after all of that cooking! For all of you who do those marathon freezer cooking sessions I really look up to you! Hopefully these meals will make my life just a little bit easy once the baby is here and will make it so we won't have to get any last minute take out because I was too tired to make dinner.

I think I may make some pumpkin bread tomorrow to freeze but I'll have to see how I am feeling because right now I just want to lay on the couch with my feet up, but we all know that won't be happening! Too much to do and too little time to do it. I hate being such a total procrastinator...

1 comment:

  1. I did this before Casey and it was a LIFE saver! I also marinaded a ton of meat to throw on the grill! We used it all up pretty quickly but was glad it was there. I cannot believe the baby will be here in a week I will be anxiously awaiting a update!

    ReplyDelete