Monday, October 10, 2011

My Day

Couch


-The house is a mess (thanks to the kids). I need to clean it.
-I have a mountain of laundry to do (there is always tons of laundry to do on Mondays but add to that the fact that my daughter threw up all over her bed last night and that I am washing all of the baby's 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothing).
-According to my cleaning schedule the kitchen needs to be cleaned (partially done) and the floors need to be vacuumed and mopped.
-I have to make my shopping lists for tomorrow because I will be kid free.
-My head hurts and my feet hurt and I just want to lay on the couch and watch television.
-I have to make dinner. Today is the kind of day that I am dreading making dinner.

I will not get up off of my lazy butt and accomplish the above things all while under my breath cursing the fact that I don't have a maid to do it all for me. What will keep me going is dreaming of when the kids go to bed and I can lazily sit on the couch rotting my brain watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment