Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday
We had a late lunch so I just ended up making the kids whole wheat pasta with parmesan cheese. They also had strawberries and applesauce.

Monday
Breaded Baked Chicken
Au Gratin Potatoes
Corn
Fruit

Tuesday
Raviolis with Marinara Sauce
Italian Bread
Green Beans

Wednesday
Taco Salad (beef, shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes)
Brown Rice
Corn

Thursday
Grilled Steak Tips
Roasted Potatoes
Asparagus
Beets

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
The kids eat before I get home from work and then my husband and I eat from the pantry/freezer.

Simple menu but simple is what I need this week!

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I love taco salad. It's so easy to make it unique, and everyone likes it. I don't drive a mini van either :).

    If you have a great recipe to share, please link it to my Must Try Mondays.

    ReplyDelete