Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm (almost) Ready for You Winter...

Snowman
photo credit
The weather here in Massachusetts has finally turned into fall which is great because I (and my swollen feet) was getting really sick of the unseasonably warm weather we were having.

Last week I got to put away all of the summer clothing and take out all of the fall/winter clothing and coats. I was very happy to discover that my son's snowsuit from last year still fits him (thank goodness for buying things big). He also has a winter coat that my mom bought him awhile ago at The Children's Place on clearance and he has mittens and hats that still fit from last year- the only things he will be needing are some extra mittens (just in case he loses the ones he has) and snow boots. My daughter has snow pants that I bought from Land's End on clearance a couple of months ago but she needs everything else- winter coat, boots, hats and mittens. I am planning on getting her a winter coat from the Gap because I got a coupon in the mail for next week for 40% off coats and I also have a $20 reward certificate that they gave me for upgrading from a regular Gap credit card to a Gap Visa card. The baby won't need a coat (we have one of those bundle me car seat things) but I do need to buy her a winter hat. As far as clothing goes the kids and baby are set, though I love buying them clothing so being set does not mean that they won't be getting more stuff.

So come on cold weather- I am ready for you (actually, can you just hold off on the snow for a bit until I find a great deal on snow boots?).

No comments:

Post a Comment