Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Four Weeks and Counting...

clouds and exit sign
photo credit
Yesterday I had my 34 week appointment and my doctor decided that it was time to schedule my c-section. My little bundle of joy who for the past eight months has sucked me dry of every ounce of energy I have is going to be making her appearance into the world on November 10th.

Yes, that is right- about one month from now I will be having my stomach sliced open for the third time (of which I am totally freaking out about) and will go from being the mother of two adorable little monsters to the mother of three adorable little monsters.

My nesting has really started to kick into high gear and I suddenly feel the need to clean the house form top to bottom, stockpile tons of food and household items and pull out and clean every baby item we own.

Four weeks and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment