Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Years Down...

Our Wedding RIngs

Today was my sixth wedding anniversary. Six years ago my husband and I, at the tender age of 22, decided that we would spend the rest of our lives together.

I look back and think about what a huge decision it is to get married but how we just knew we were meant for each other. I have never once had any doubts that I made the right choice- even during the times where we aren't getting along. My husband is the only person (outside of my family) that I have ever loved and is the only person (out of everyone I have ever come across) that I can stand being around for more than a few hours.

We went out for a nice, peaceful dinner while my in-laws watched the kids and now I am relaxing on the couch staring at my ankles which tonight have decided to swell into something that resembles the legs of an elephant. You know what real love is? When your husband can look at your pregnancy induced swollen feet and ankles and still think that you're beautiful.

1 comment: