Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


This is yet another week where I am trying to keep my grocery budget low so I am going to be utilizing items that I already have on hand.

Sunday
Marinated Steak Tips
Tater Tots (so bad but so good!)
Beets
Steamed Snap Peas

Monday
Roasted Chicken
Steamed Broccoli

Tuesday
Homemade Pizza
Steamed Green Beans

Wednesday
Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on Wheat Bread for the kids
Brown Rice
Corn
Steamed Zucchini

Thursday
Panko Breaded Pork Chops
Steamed Snap Peas

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
The kids eat before I get home from work; my husband and I will have a PF Changs skillet meal (yummy treat!)

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. your menu sounds yummy. i love tator tots too. we just never make them!
    i know the week is almost over but it takes me a while to get through most of the menu plans:)
    i'd love if you stopped by my new blog and checked out my Menu Plan
    Cooking with Cristin

    ReplyDelete