Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


This is a week that my grocery budget is pretty slim so I am going to try and eat mostly what we have on hand...

Sunday
Marinated Steak Tips
Baked Potatoes
Steamed Zucchini
Sliced Beets

Monday
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Corn
Steamed Broccoli
Tater Tots (pregnancy craving...)

Tuesday
Panko Crusted Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Steamed Snow Peas

Wednesday
Butterflied Roasted Chicken
Roasted Potatoes
Green Beans
Corn

Thursday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
Homemade Focaccia Bread
Steamed Zucchini
Friday
Take Out Night

Saturday
I don't get home from work until 6:30 so the kids eat before I get home and then my husband and I have something quick such as pasta, soup, hot dogs, etc...

It looks like the only things that I will have to buy for my dinner menu this week are some potatoes. Now to only stick to that when I go to the grocery store...

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... tater tots. Now you've got this pregnant lady craving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know- I have turned my family into tater tots addicts! I suppose they're better than feeding them pork rinds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.I like your blog.

    Menu Covers

    ReplyDelete