Sunday, June 26, 2011

Target- With the Family


Tostitos $3.00 (for taco salad tonight)
Utz Pretzels $2.25
Fresh Express Shredded Lettuce $1.59 (taco salad)
Betty Crocker Potatoes $1.27 (husband threw into cart)
Bertolli Pasta Sauce $2.00 (not sure why I bought this...)
2 Pepperidge Farms Buns @ $1.99 each - $1/2 MC
1 lb Strawberries $1.79
4 Ears Corn .80 (cheaper than Stop and Shop this week)
Norelco Electric Shaver Cleaner $4.74
Up & Up Prenatal Vitamins 100 Count $4.44
Sprinkler $6.98 (reg. $9.99)
Less $1.61 Red Card Savings

Total: $31.19

My kids just had to have the pretzels because they had Lightening McQueen on the bag and I gave in because we were out of pretzels and they weren't too bad of a price. Call me a sucker but oh well- I fell for the old putting cartoon characters on stuff trick.

I could not believe how cheap the Target brand vitamins were- especially when I got home and saw that my Rite Aid brand ones had a price sticker on them for $14.99 for the same size!!! I know I most likely used +Up Rewards to pay for them but still, holy moley! That is a huge difference in price for tow things that have almost the exact same ingredients and the exact same vitamin contents.

As for the sprinkler- I'm not sure that we really needed it but my husband really wanted it and just had to have it because it was on clearance (30% off is not clearance in my book but he's a man and men are silly).

No comments:

Post a Comment