Friday, June 24, 2011

Take Out Friday... Bertucci's Deal

My husband called from work to ask me if I wanted to get a pizza from Bertucci's for dinner tonight (we get take-out every Friday for dinner). I've never had their pizza before but he had it at work before and said it's really good so I decided we should go for it.

The first thing I did when I hung up the phone with him was to go to Bertucci's website and see if there were any coupons. I signed up for their email club hoping to get a coupon emailed to me and within a minute of hitting enter on the sign up form there it was- a $5 off any any purchase coupon. Yeah!

I figure we'll get a large cheese pizza and maybe I'll also get a side Caesar salad for myself- with the coupon we should be paying about $15 for all of that (not including the darned tax). Not too shabby considering I budget $20 a week for take-out.

If there is a lesson to be learned here it is to ALWAYS check for coupons, even lazy people like me can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment