Friday, June 3, 2011

Stop and Shop


1 lb Strawberries $2.50
Pears $3.85 ($1.49/lb)
3 Kiwi .60
Peaches .93 (.99/lb)
Bananas $1.52 (.69/lb)
Dole Salad $2.50 (for lunch at work tomorrow)
2 Crystal Light @ $2.00 each - (2) $1.00 MC (donation for my son's school)
5 Kool-Aid Packets @ .20 each (my husband and I love us some Kool-Aid)
Stop and Shop Granola Bars $2.50
Rice Krispies $2.00
2 Whole Grain Goldfish Boxes @ $2.47 each
Pepp. Farm Cookies $2.34 (treat for my husband)
Nature's Pride Wheat Bread $2.50
5 Edy's Ice Cream @ $2.50 each
Stop and Shop 24 Pack String Cheese $5.99
2 GoGurts @ $2.00 each - .55 Peelie (doubled)
Sorrento Ricotta $3.00 - $1.00 MC
6 Danimal Drinkable Yogurt @ $2.00 each - (3) $1/2 MC
Swiss Iced Tea $1.50 - .75 MC
Resolve Stain Remover $2.00 - .75 MC (doubled)
Less $5 Instant Savings wyb 7 products (Danimals and Sorrento)
Less $3 Instant Savings wyb $12 in Edy's products
Less .25 in Reuseable Bag Credits

Total: 54.57
Saved 52%

I think I did pretty good considering all of the produce I bought! Now my kids have food to eat because today there were slim pickings in this household. I would have gone shopping earlier this week but I had a bunch of work I had to do from home for my "real" job that I work on Saturdays and I can't take my kids to the store with me during the day (mostly my daughter) because they are monsters.

And speaking of there being no food in the house- my kids did not have on bit of fruit or vegetables today because we ran out of everything. Well, maybe they had one serving if you want to count the juice boxes they got with their Happy Meals (today was my son's last day of soccer and I promised him he could get a special treat). For anyone gasping at what a horrible parent I am- get over it unless you want to personally come to my house and take care of my kids while I go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment