Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Here goes another week... Mondays are coming way too fast!

Sunday
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Corn on the Cob
Watermelon

Monday
Lazy Day- My husband had the day off from work and we ate a very late lunch while the kids were napping (my four year old son was not being a good boy so I forced him to take a nap). The kids had chicken nuggets, strawberries, applesauce and watermelon for dinner.

Tuesday
Buffalo Chicken Tacos (the kids hate buffalo sauce so they will most likely have grilled cheese on whole wheat bread)
Brown Rice
Broccoli
Watermelon and Strawberries (the kids)

Wednesday
Pork Tenderloin
Mashed Potatoes
Homemade Dinner Rolls
Green Beans
Corn

Thursday
Homemade Thin Crust Pizza (recipe from Cook's Illustrated)
or
Lasagna (with meat sauce?)
Broccoli

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
I work all day so we eat simple dinners when I get home- this week we will have meatball subs. I am going to make the meatballs earlier in the week and freeze them and then on my way home from work I will pick up some rolls.

So that is it... along with what I listed the kids also get extra fruit added so I can make sure they get in their five servings of fruits and veggies each day (they are both not humongous fans of veggies yet though my son does a great job at least trying everything on his plate- my two year old is in a phase where she won't eat anything).

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment