Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (Yes I know It's Already Tuesday...)


I am starting to feel a little back to myself and not as nauseous so here it goes with this week's menu plan...

Sunday
Cheeseburgers on the Grill topped topped with Shredded Lettuce
with Corn on the Cob

Monday
Buffalo Chicken Wraps topped with Shredded Lettuce
with Corn

Tuesday
Steak Tips on the Grill
with Baked Potatoes and String Beans

Wednesday
Tacos topped with Shredded Cheese and Shredded Lettuce
with Brown Rice, Corn and Broccoli

Thursday
Pasta with Homemade Meatballs
with String Beans and Homemade Rolls

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
Working until 6 pm, we'll eat whatever we can scrape up

Like I said before, I am starting to feel better but am still not up to making anything other than simple meals. I am almost out of the first trimester so here is hoping that the tired/sick thing is almost over!

I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment