Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lazy Days...

My son's last day of nursery school is a couple of weeks away as well as his last day of soccer and then we will be free from any sort of schedule for the summer (except for one week that I signed him up for camp at his school for a few hours a day).

It will be nice to be able to do what we want but at the same time I am a little scared because those two half days a week that he was going to school were a break for me- not a break from my son per say but a break from my two kids fighting constantly about everything. Maybe they will chill out and cut the crap... I doubt it but a mom can wish can't she?

Once fall comes everything is going to be so different from how it is now- my son will be going to school three mornings a week which will take a lot of adjustment for me to get used to getting out of the house by 8:15 am and then in November the baby will be here which will be whole lot more adjustments for my family.

But for now, what is on my mind are the lazy days of summer where this lazy mom can just enjoy bumming around with her two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment