Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Still in My Bathrobe...

This morning I woke up and had a feeling that I was going to get a lot done today. I really have to go to Walgreens because my Register Rewards are expiring so I figured we'd be out of the house by 8:30 because everything was going pretty smoothly.

Then came breakfast. I went upstairs to get our clothing for the day and to quickly make the beds and when I came down my daughter had splashed her milk all over the kitchen. No biggie, I thought. Then right in front of me she wiped milk all over her hair. And it wasn't just a little, it was a lot- to the point where shampoo would be needed.

So, forty five minutes later both of my kids are clean and I am still in my bathrobe. I am now planning on being out of the house by 9:30 (which in mommy time means more like 10).

No comments:

Post a Comment