Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is It Possible to Look Hot Wearing a Moo Moo?

Yesterday I had an OB visit and I tool the kids with me because it would just be a quickie. Because of my miscarriage in October my doctor just wanted me to come in to check the heartbeat. I really appreciated that she did this instead of making me wait until the next normal visit to make sure everything was ok with the baby.

So, everything was great. They did a quick ultrasound and the heartbeat was strong so my doctor said the baby is a keeper. Music to my ears. My son thought it was pretty cool that he could see my insides on a tv screen. I thought it was pretty cool that my kids were good the whole whole time, so cool that I got my son a Happy Meal on the way home and shared my fries with my daughter.

I am so happy and feel like I can fully be excited now. I even went and ordered a Bella Band this morning because my pants are already getting tight in the waist which is a tad bit annoying considering I've only gained a pound so far. Is it just me, or does each subsequent pregnancy start showing sooner? When I was pregnant with my son I wore my regular pants until I was at least four months pregnant- in fact, I was annoyed at the fact that I had to wait so long to buy maternity clothes. Now I feel like it will be full moo-moos ahead in the near future. Oh well, anything for a healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment