Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Covergirl NatureLuxe Review


Recently BzzAgent sent me Covergirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm and Silk Foundation. I really love getting free stuff to try out but even better is when I actually love the product.

I am not someone who wears foundation, the farthest I usually go is tinted moisturizer so I was a little apprehensive at using the NatureLuxe Silk Foundation. Well, I was really blown away at what great coverage it had while still feeling as light as the tinted moisturizer I normally use. I will continue to use my tinted moisturizer but the Silk Foundation is definitely something I will be buying for times when I want a bit more coverage (which right now is everyday because along with the beautiful baby growing in my stomach came yucky pimples).

As for the NatureLuxe Gloss Balm, it is something that I would buy to use every day. It goes on like lip gloss and gives enough color to brighten up my face without looking like I am trying too hard. The only bad part is that it wears off quicker than I would like but it really is no big deal in my book because it makes my lips feel soft when I put it on.

So, next time CVS or Rite Aid has a deal running on Covergirl products, make sure you check out the NatureLuxe line, especially if you are someone like me who is a makeup minimalist.

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and was sent these products to try out. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment