Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Is it Monday again- already?! These weeks are going by too fast for my liking. Anyways, here is my menu plan for the week. I am focusing on simple meals using mostly what we already have in the pantry and freezer because I am just not feeling up to trying new recipes. Maybe next week I'll be back on the exciting menu bandwagon...

Sunday
Cheeseburgers on the Grill
Baked Potatoes and Beets

Monday
Whole Roasted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes, Corn and String Beans

Tuesday
Pasta and Homemade Meatballs
Broccoli and Homemade Breadsticks

Wednesday
Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry (left over chicken from Monday)
Brown Rice and a Baked Potato (for my husband)

Thursday
Beef Stew with Potatoes and Carrots
Homemade Italian Bread

Friday
Take Out Night

Saturday
Free For All Night- I don't get home until 6:30 pm from work so the kids eat earlier and then my husband and I have something easy.

As far as the homemade breadsticks and Italian bread go- I'm not sure if I have enough flour so I may just make homemade bread one night. Also, depending on my mood, on Wednesday I may switch from the stir fry with the leftover chicken to chicken soup. Now, off to start defrosting the whole chicken (before I forget and curse at myself at 12 pm when I realized I forgot).


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment