Thursday, March 10, 2011

BuildASign.com Review

I love to decorate my kids rooms with an eclectic mix of stuff- no cookie cutter bedrooms from me. Nothing is matchy matchy but I think it's great because I'm not a matchy matchy person. When I was contacted by BuildASign.com to do a review of one of their products I immediately knew what I wanted- parking signs for my kids' rooms!

I was a little nervous that it would take me forever to come up with ideas for the designs but BuildASign has so many great templates that I didn't even have to put much thought into it. I chose the basic designs I wanted and was able to very easily change colors, text and pictures. They even have the option to upload your own photos to your project- pretty neat if you ask me (maybe I could make myself an employee of the month sign with my picture on it to remind my family how much I do for them)!

Here are the signs I designed- so cute and they will look awesome on my kids' walls. These are made like real parking signs so I know they will last a long time- now to just get my husband to hang them for me.

My 20 month old daughter really liked her sign and I could tell this because she grabbed it when I wasn't looking and tried running around the house with it- I had to take it away because metal and toddlers don't mix well and I had a feeling she was going to use it as a weapon against her brother. My almost four year old son loved his sign and keeps asking when daddy is going to hang it up- the only problem is that he thinks he now needs a dirt bike to park under it.

Not only does BuildASign have parking signs but they also have yard signs, banners, license plates, street signs and much more (wouldn't a street sign look cool on a kid's bedroom wall?). And like the parking signs I made, they are all easily customizable to meet your needs. So go ahead- check out BuildASign.com and see what you can come up with. You won't be disappointed!



Disclaimer: BuildASign provided me with two free signs to review- all opinions are mine and are very truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment