Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Barely There No Slip Fit Bra Review


BzzAgent recently sent me a Barely There No Slip Fit Bra to review and share my honest opinions about.

Getting a free bra in the mail is great. Getting a free bra in the mail that is comfortable is wonderful.

So, as I just said, this bra is very comfortable- comfortable to the point that I forgot I was even wearing it. Another plus is that there are no bra lines because seeing the lines of a bra through a shirt is just awful. One thing that I would change though is the adjustment ability of the straps- even after adjusting them to the smallest setting they were still a tad long (I am five feet tall and have a petite frame).

As much as this bra is comfortable it is not something that I would consider hot and steamy. It is a full coverage comfortable bra that is great to wear everyday. If you want to feel uber sexy all day then this isn't your cup of tea. I don't have the need to feel sexy when I am dealing with monster children all day but at the same time I don't want to be wearing something so modest that my grandmother would wear it.

All in all the Barely There No Slip Bra lived up to its name- it stayed in place and was very comfortable. Will I be switching my undergarments from Victoria's Secret to Barely There- not in the near future. I like the no slip feature and how comfortable it was but I am just not ready to wear something so modest, plus the straps were a little too long for my frame. Maybe when I decide to give up my lower rise jeans for mom jeans I'll switch my bra too.

Disclaimer: BzzAgent sent me a bra to review. All opinions are mine and are very honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment