Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I am taking a week off from trying new and exciting recipes but we are still going to eat pretty well!

Sunday
Baked Haddock (with butter and bread crumbs)
Baked Potatoes and String Beans

Monday
Eating at my parents' house for my father's birthday

Tuesday
Beef Roast
Mashed Potatoes, Brussel Sprout and Beets

Wednesday
Taco Salad (taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, tortilla chips and shredded cheese- yum!)
Brown Rice and Corn

Thursday
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry (beef, teriyaki sauce, whatever frozen veggies I feel like throwing in)
Brown Rice (or Baked Potatoes)

Friday
Take out night

Saturday
I am working until 6 pm so we will most likely have something simple to throw together like pasta.


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment