Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Best Birth Control is a House of Screaming Kids

Today I had just about had it with my kids. I felt as if I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My son was annoying the ever living crap out of me with a combination of not listening to anything I said to him and by making annoying sounds non-stop. My dear sweet daughter is still not feeling well but she was being a beast.

I told my husband that all of the teenagers who were thinking of having unprotected sex should come live at our house for a week- the experience would make them want to keep their pants on (heck, days like this make me want to keep my pants on).

The only thing I can do as a mom is realize that today is over (thank God) and that tomorrow is a new day- hopefully a day where the kids aren't monsters and where my patience level goes back up so I don't feel like my head is going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment