Saturday, January 1, 2011

Rite Aid- My "Me" Time for the Day

Store #1

4 Packages Harvard Square Pencils @ .99 each
2 BTS Wooden Rulers @ .99 each
Less $5 in +Up Rewards

Total: $1.06
Received $6 in +Up Rewards ($4 Pencils and $2 Rulers)
Saved 89%


Store #2

Foam Monkey Kit $2.29
Foam Pirate Ship Kit $2.99
Less $5/2 Foamies Video Values Coupon

Total: .28
Received $5 +Up Reward for purchasing two Foamies kits


I usually don't go to two Rite Aid stores in one day but I had today off from work (I work every Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm) and after I left the first store I thought "what the heck, I need some me time".

The first transaction was just me rolling my +Up Rewards that were expiring today. They had the office supplies but no Foamies. The second transaction was me getting some major overage ($4.72) and I didn't even need to use any of my rewards. I want to thank Hounding with Frugalsuz for my deals- I checked her blog today in a panic because of my expiring rewards and she came through for me like always!
Saved 95%

No comments:

Post a Comment