Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan

(I am going to start with Sunday because planning a meal for the following Sunday is just way to far in the future for me)

Sunday
Main Dish: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (used free pasta from the pantry and the american cheese I bought on Sunday)
Side Dish: Mixed Veggies (used free frozen veggies from the chest freezer)

Monday:
Main Dish: Panko Crusted Chicken (chicken from chest freezer and panko bread crumbs bought on Sunday)
Side Dish: Asparagus, Beets and Baked Red Potatoes (asparagus bought on Sunday, beets are from pantry and the red potatoes were bought last week)

Tuesday:
Main Dish: Meatball Stew (meatballs were made from scratch and are in the chest freezer and the majority of the rest of the ingredients were bought on Sunday)
Side Dish: Homemade Dinner Rolls (all ingredients already on hand)

Wednesday:
Main Dish: Buffalo Chicken Wraps (chicken, buffalo sauce, wraps and lettuce were bought on Sunday)
Side Dish: Corn, Brown Rice and String Beans (corn and string beans are from the chest freezer and the brown rice is from the pantry)

Thursday:
Main Dish: Tomato Parmesan Spaghetti (all ingredients are already on hand)
Side Dish: Broccoli and Homemade Breadsticks

Friday:
Take out night! Yeah!

Saturday:
I work all day so my husband feeds the kids before he picks me up and then he and I eat something simple- this week we will most likely have one of the PF Changs meals I bought on Sunday.



Pretty simple week. I have never made meatball soup before but it sounds really good! I will post the recipe and how it turned out this week. I have also never made buffalo chicken wraps but that is super simple so I wouldn't even consider it a new recipe.

Now to just stick to my plan...


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment