Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kohls- Saved a Ton


Girls Shirt $1.73
Girls Fleece Pants $1.29
Boys Pajama Pants $1.30
2 Pairs Girls Pajamas @ $1.54 each
Shipping $4.95 (.99 each item)

Total: $12.35 (prices are after a 20% discount)

I paid an average of $2.50 per item. I am not even going to calculate my percentage of savings because the retail price of Kohls merchandise is utterly ridiculous. The pajamas had a retail rice of 34% each- crazy.

Everything I bought (except for the boy's pajama pants) are in larger sizes than what my daughter is in now- buying ahead is the way to go though I am definitely a total clothes whore when it come to cute stuff for my daughter so as long as I keep finding good deals I keep buying. A girl has gotta look cute.



2 comments:

  1. This is what I do too! I hit up the clearance racks and buy in bigger sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big buy-ahead kids-clothes proponent too. The Old Navy January "additional 50% off clearance" sale is my favorite sale of the whole year. Last year between the ON sale and JCPenney clearance I dressed both my kids this winter for under $200 total. :)

    ReplyDelete