Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kohls- Can't Say No to Books


4 Eric Carle Books @ $5.00 each

Total: $21.25 with free shipping

I love buying books for my kids. I would love to buy so many books that we would need to add a room to house them. I was an avid reader growing up and credit that to the fact that my parents always read to me- my mom was always reading me books and my dad would read me the newspaperI don't know how much hardcover Eric Carle books go for but I though $5.00 each was a great price. The are from the Kohls Cares line so all proceeds go to help children's organizations.

I read them to my three year old son at bedtime tonight and he loved them. My 18 month old daughter sat through the turtle and caterpillar one which is amazing because she is not one to sit quietly while I read to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment