Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gap.com- Clothes for the Kids


2 Toddler Boy Long Sleeve Shirts @ $4.99 each (reg. $14.50 each)
Toddler Boy Jeans $9.99 (reg. $26.50)
Toddler Girl Shirt $9.99 (reg. $19.95)
Less 30% coupon

Total: $20.97 with free shipping (Gap Silver Credit Card)
Saved 72%

The toddler girl shirt was more than I like to pay for my daughter's clothes but it was so cute I couldn't resist. I bought in the next size up so she can wear it during the summer. I cannot belive that my daughter will be in a size 2T this summer- she is getting so big. When I drop my son off at nursery school Allison walks around like she belongs there. I swear she thinks she is three years old like my son.

The boy shirts are a 5T and they may fit my son now but I will have to wait until tomorrow to try them on him. If not I will put them away for next year. The jeans are also in a 5T but I know that they will be put away because they look huge.


1 comment:

  1. That purple shirt is adorable. Great job on your savings!
    Thank you for linking up @ the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free

    Don't forget to enter the quick giveaway: Win 4 Free Target Chips Coupons – 2 winners – ends Sunday.

    ReplyDelete