Monday, December 20, 2010

Target


Earths Best Krispie Bars $1.94 (reg. $2.29)
Ritz Wheat Crackers $2.00
Kashi TLC Cereal Bars $3.09 - $3.00 MC (from Recycle Bank)
2 Crayola Pop Art Pixies Water Bottles @ $8.00 each - (2) $4.00 MC

Total: $12.53
Saved: 48%
Received a $5.00 gift card for the water bottles

The krispie bars are for my daughter's stocking and the water bottles are for my husband's cousin's kids stockings.

I also got a super secret Christmas gift that I am not going to show here because I don't want to ruin the surprise. I received a $15 gift card for buying it (get a $15 gift card when you spend $150 or more coupon from a home mailer), 5% off from using my Target credit card  (which offsets my state's 6.25% tax- blah) and I will be getting back $50 from a mail in rebate. Now lets just hope my special someone likes it.

Thank you to Totally Target for keeping me up with the deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment