Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's a Pillow, It's a Pet...

Today the kids and I sat our butts in front of the computer and watched a bunch of commercials from Rite Aid's Video Values.

My kids thought I was being a nice mommy and letting them watch cool videos but little did they know I was letting them sit with me because I wanted them to stop beating on each other and giving me a headache. I got to earn my Video Values coupons and I got some peace and quiet- though I did have to watch the pillow pets infomercial of which I have already seen on Spout a billion times and I still have the stupid "it's a pillow, it's a pet" song stuck in my head (I did earn a $2 coupon of which I won't use because my kids already have the godforsaken creatures) .

Damn pillow pets and their catchy jingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment