Saturday, December 18, 2010

How Cheap Am I?

I have been doing the 30 day shred for two weeks now and I have been on level 2 for about half of that time. It has been going good- I have been exercising every day and I am starting to see my stomach flattening up a bit and I feel like my blah mood is slowly brightening up. I have taken the past two days off because I felt like it (great reason, huh?) but am going to pick right back up on level 2 tomorrow.

Meet my hand weights. Yes, this is a picture of two cans of Progresso Soup. I am that cheap that I refused to buy hand weights- why buy them when I have soup that I paid almost nothing for? Plus, I can eat the soup someday.

My husband thought that I was pretty ghetto using soup cans and would close the blinds when I exercised so none of the neighbors would see my using soup cans while shredding with Jillian from the Biggest Loser.

When I was at work today my husband went out and bought me these- real hand weights! How fancy and sophisticated. Now I feel like I need to get some nice exercise clothes- sweatpants and t-shirts are only good enough for soup can work outs.

Sorry soup cans- I am going to eat you now. The only thing keeping you alive was the fact that I needed you to exercise. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment