Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gap.com- Christmas Edition

I like my kids to look cute during the holidays and I don't mind spending a bit of money to accomplish it.

I fell in love with this dress for my daughter- I tried it on her today and she looks adorable in it! I love having a little girl to dress up. The sweater is for my son- I am a sucker for elbow patches! I will pair it with a pair of brown cargo pant or a nice pair of jeans and he will be one handsome little dude.

Every year I get the kids special Christmas pajamas to wear. This year I thought it would be cute to have them wear matching ones- I know I am corny but it will be so cute!

So, here is the breakdown.

Toddler Girl Dress $29.50
Toddler Girl Fleece Pajamas $17.99 (reg. $25.00)
Toddler Boy Sweater $31.15 (reg. $49.50)
Toddler Boy Pajamas $17.99 (reg. $25.00)
Less 35% Coupon

Total: $62.81 with free shipping
Saved 52%

Not the best savings percentage but like I said- I am willing to pay a bit more on holidays to get my kids cute clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment