Sunday, December 12, 2010

Butt Kicking Exercise

I started doing the 30 Day Shred last Monday and thought to myself "wow, level one is pretty easy- I'll move up to level two".

Holy crap- level two really kicked my butt. Maybe it was because I didn't exercise yesterday because I was too lazy to wake up early before work and when I got home from work I was too tired to do anything but sit and watch tv. What I really think happened was that I moved up a level too quick.

I think tomorrow I will go back to level one (doing the non-modified exercises) until I get to ten days on the program which will be Wednesday. Thursday I will move up to level two for ten days and then I will move up to level three for ten days. After that I will hopefully have a flatter stomach and my jeans will fit better. But, tomorrow I may just decide that I want to exercise until I feel on the brink of death and do level two again.

I know a lot of people swear by the 30 Day Shred but it is hard for me to see how just working out to a 30 minute dvd will give me my once hot body back. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment