Monday, November 15, 2010

Target


Strawberry Wafers $2.14 (for my husband)
2 Boxes Goldfish Crackers @ $2.50 each
2 Reach Floss @ .97 each - (2) $1.00 MC ***free***
Gas X $4.39 - $1.00 MC and $3.00 Target Coupon
Stinky the Garbage Truck $44.99 - $5.00 Target Coupon (not pictured)
Toy Story Shooter $15.09 - $5.00 Peelie and $5.00 Target Coupon
2 Wheat Ritz Crackers @ $2.00 each - $1/2 MC and $1/2 Target Coupon
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese @ $1.80 each - $1/2 Target Coupon
2 Friskies Cat Treats @ $1.42 each - $2.00 MC and $1/2 Target Coupon ***free***
Less $2.85 (5% savings with Target Card)

Total: $56.82
Saved 47%

I had to run in the house and hide Stinky the Garbage Truck before my son saw it. He really wanted it for Christmas so I grabbed it. Hopefully I can find it cheaper somewhere else before Christmas but if not at least I know it is something my son desperately wants.

I saw that the Toy Story Shooter game was cheaper than when I bought it last week ($17.79) so I am going to return the other one, therefore paying $2.70 less. My store still had tons with the peelies on them which makes me think that not a lot of people realize what a good deal this is! (and no, I am not going to open the new box and take out the coupon inside- I hate when people do sketchy stuff like that).

I know that I said I was not going to buy Ritz for my kids anymore but I have not found a replacement yet. The Ritz knock offs in the natural food section at the grocery store aren't wheat so I would rather feed my kids wheat Ritz with a dash of high fructose corn syrup (not a lot because it is the second to last ingredient on the label) than organic or all natural crackers that are not whole wheat. I know I could just not feed them junky crackers in the first place but crackers make my kids happy which makes my like that much more sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment