Monday, November 29, 2010

Calling All Make Up Hoarders!

If any of you are at all like me, you must have a lot of make up that you got for free from playing the drugstore game that you will never use. And what to do with all of this free stuff- it's not really a hot commodity at the food bank (unlike all of that free Hamburger Helper).

Broke 207 (a really awesome blog that I love and that reminds me of the me before I started driving a minivan and buying string cheese in bulk) is making grab bags for a local charity in her city's teen center and needs makeup- stat! She needs more donations and if any of you want to help head over to her blog for more details.

I went through my little stash and will be sending some of my freebies to where they will actually be appreciated instead of taking up room in my house and being cursed at by me for taking up room.

So head on over to Broke 207 and help her out- there is no way you are going to be able to wear all of that free makeup in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment