Saturday, November 27, 2010

All I Want for Chistmas is an Al Bundy Vacation

My husband already bought me my Christmas present. I don't know what it is but he did tell me how much it cost (he was trying to show off that he saved 50% off of retail, then had a 20% online coupon and got free shipping). Lets just say that even after all of that it seems like (is) a bit much (lot much) to spend on me considering that I don't need anything and I don't like anyone spending money on me.

You know what I would really like for Christmas?

I would like an Al Bundy vacation (you know, from Married With Children). I fondly remember the episode where he went on vacation on his couch. He put up barriers around his TV and couch and told his family that while he was on vacation he was to be left alone.

What could be better than a relaxing, cheap (free) vacation with no kids screaming or husband asking you where stuff is? So go stuff it spa vacations- I want to sit on my couch like a lazy blob and watch mindless television!

No comments:

Post a Comment