Monday, October 4, 2010

Organizing My Stockpile- Healthy and Beauty

For some reason I just had to organize my health and beauty stockpile (I suppose the fact that whenever I opened the cabinet under my sink a pile of stuff would fall out...).

Here is my stockpile...

After going through everything, I only have two bottles of shampoo left and one bottle of shaving cream (yikes!).

My husband will shit a brick when he sees this picture. He knows I have a lot of feminine hygiene products but I doubt he thinks I have this much. I organized it all and consolidated the many opened packages- but wow, that is a lot of maxi pads!

All of this stuff goes in drawers. I don't have a ton of toothpaste because when I first started to coupon I went so overboard not realizing that toothpaste expires that I had to throw so much away. Now I just go overboard on toothbrushes and razors.

Soap anyone? If anyone has been couponing for awhile, you'll remember the plethora of free with coupon Johnson Buddies Soap. My husband at one time was a bit annoyed with all of the soap but not so much anymore that my three year old son uses it.

Everything has been neatly put away. I feel better that I know what I have and what I need to look out for deals on (shampoo, shaving gel, tissues).

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I love stocking up on health and beauty products but you are right. That is a lot of feminine hygiene products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it great to know what you have...even better know what you need. I never have to bargain shop anymore its great

    ReplyDelete