Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

At my dear husband's request, I am back to meal planning. He told me that he likes to know what is for dinner beforehand (whereas I like to throw stuff together last minute). I guess having a plan is good, though not having one for the past two weeks has not made my grocery bill go up nor have I gotten any unplanned take out.

So honey, this is for you!

Monday
Main Dish: Beef Stir Fry with Broccoli and Carrots
Side Dishes: Brown Rice

Tuesday
Main Dish: Meatball Subs (homemade meatballs)
Side Dishes: Mixed Veggies and Salad

Wednesday
Main Dish: Italian Breaded Chicken Breast
Side Dishes: Roasted Baby Potatoes, Corn and Eggplant Croquettes

Thursday
Main Dish: Tomato Parmesan Pasta
Side Dishes: Green Beans

Friday
Take Out

Saturday
Get home from work at 6:30; kids eat earlier and my husband and I have pasta

Sunday
Main Dish: Roasted Whole Chicken
Side Dishes: Roasted Baby Potatoes, Beets and Broccoli


I am participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment