Saturday, October 9, 2010

Empty Fridge

When I opened my fridge today I was shocked at how empty it was. I have not really been into grocery shopping lately so I've just been getting what we needed and a few deals here and there. I feel like a little kid when I look in the fridge and cabinets complained that there is nothing to eat but I can't whine to my mom- I am the mom.

My name is Erica and I have been sucking at grocery shopping.

This week I am going all out. I have about $80 in my budget due to underspending in previous weeks and rebates that have come in so I am going to try and spend all of it. I really need to start focusing on buying (healthy) food for me and that I enjoy because I usually buy healthy stuff for the kids that they like. I am the kind of person that if I am busy during the day I will think nothing of skipping lunch. I always eat breakfast- well does Carnation Instant Breakfast count? I always eat dinner because I make a family meal every night and sitting together at the dinner table every night is nonnegotiable.

So, tomorrow during afternoon nap time I will leave the kids with my husband and venture out to the grocery store and spend me some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment