Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yogurt Pops- Healthy Treats!


I bought this huge container of yogurt awhile ago at Shaws because it was 50% off and I had a $1.00 coupon making it extremely cheap.

Fast forward to today when I found it in the back of my fridge with an expiration date of Sept. 19th.

I decided the best way to use most of it would be to make yogurt pops- I just poured the yogurt into the pop molds and put in the freezer- very simple! By tomorrow they will turn into healthy pops and my son will yet again be tricked into eating something that is good for him.

The rest of the yogurt will be eaten with meals. I found some baby food in my pantry so I will be mixing the pureed fruit food into the yogurt for an extra boost of nutrition.

If you can tel anything by this post, it is that I need to keep better track of what food I have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment