Thursday, September 9, 2010

Online Shopping Is My Friend


My son is almost 3 1/2 years old and has suddenly decided that he no longer likes his Lightening McQueen bed set that his grandparents got him for Christmas last year. He was obsessed with the movie Cars and now has no interest in it. This means that we are in the market for some more "grown up" and modern bedding. I have learned from this incident that buying kids character bedding is a big no no unless you feel like switching it out every six months so this time my son will be getting something more generic but still cool looking, like the set pictured above which is from one of CSN Stores 200 plus sites.

If you have been reading my blog for a bit you know that I love to shop online. It's not that I hate leaving my house, I hate leaving my house lugging two grumpy kids. I try to buy everything I can online as long as I can get a great deal on it. This is why I am excited that I will be doing another CSN Stores review- their site has some pretty great deals and shopping there for stuff I need means one less trip to the store with grumpy kids.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment