Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Monday
Main Dish: Hamburgers
Side Dishes: Homemade French Fries, Broccoli and Corn

Tuesday
Main Dish: Stuffed Shells (from our freezer- made a double batch a few weeks ago)
Side Dishes: Homemade Bread Sticks and Green Beans

Wednesday
Main Dish: Sweet and Sour Chicken with Broccoli and Carrots
Side Dishes: Brown Rice

Thursday
Main Dish: Tacos
Side Dish: Mixed Veggies

Friday
Take Out- Yeah!!!

Saturday
Working- husband will feed kids before I get home and we will eat pasta.

Sunday
Main Dish: Salsa Chicken in the Crock Pot
Side Dish: Tortillas, Corn and Spinach

My meals are all very simple because I have a 15 month old and a 3 1/2 year old so I feel like I am always short on time. I try to make something different every week to stir things up a bit so this week we are going to try sweet and sour chicken- hope it comes out Ok!


I am participating in I'm An Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment