Monday, September 20, 2010

I'd Rather Be...

If you asked me four years ago (pre-children) if I would enjoy shoveling horse poop for a living I would have said "Hell No!".

If you asked me the same question today after I was dealing with not a lot of sleep due to my sick one year old tossing and turning in my bed all night, both kids having waterfalls of snot pouring out of their noses all over everything in sight and both kids being grumpy but not falling under the magical spell of television to keep them quiet I would answer with a resounding- "Where's my shovel?".

I love my kids- they are great but I haven't even taken a shower yet and it's 12:30 pm. I have snots on me and my kids have probably infected me with their germs so come tomorrow I'll be sick and they'll be fine and hanging off of me to take care of them.

Where the heck is my hazard pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment