Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nutty Guys Great Deal from Eversave

Thank you to Money Saving Mom for finding this deal!

Ever Save is currently offering an $18 gift certificate to Nutty Guys for $6. Pretty good deal but if you are new to Ever Save you get a $5 credit in your account making the $18 gift certificate only $1!

It looks like you do have to pay shipping but even with that it is a great deal. Have you seen how much dried fruit costs at the grocery store?

My son is very picky about fruits and vegetables but he will eat dried fruit (I think he thinks they are fruit snacks, I guess they are in a way). I am definitely getting dried apricots and will have to see if they have anything else my son might like.

Go to Money Saving Mom for more details!

2 comments:

  1. That I a pretty great deal such that ever save is offering an $ 18 gift certificate to nutty guys. I am too picky about fruits and vegetables like your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up ordering apricots and blueberries. I got my order yesterday and my son loves the apricots. A great deal and my son is eating fruit- yeah!

    ReplyDelete