Friday, August 20, 2010

Good Mail Day

Here is what I got in the mail yesterday:

$5.00 CVS gift card from Lightspeed Panel for taking surveys.


Shoes.com Order
The total for these shoes for my son was $19.20 after I used a 25% off coupon. I bought them because he has a pair that we bought awhile ago that were on clearance at a local store and he has grown out of them. I have been waiting to find another pair on sale because he still tries to squeeze his feet into the too small ones and will not listen to me when I tell him that he will hurt his feet. So, mission accomplished.


Snapfish free 8x10

2 comments:

  1. I bought casey the CUTEST pair of shoes from the same brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the deal! The shoes are so cute and they are just as nice as her Robeez shoes.

    ReplyDelete